Thursday, 22 November 2012

2013 will be a-ma-zing with these workbooks!!!

As you all know by now, I'm a huuuuuge fan of Leonie Dawson. I have been a member of here Goddess Circle for several months now. Being a member to the Goddess Circle gives you free access to all her stuff: workbooks, meditations, e-courses, kits ..... I followed her Creative Goddess e-course and her Biz Goddess e-course. Both of which were nothing less but a big treat!

And now she has just released her new Workbook plus Calendar for 2013!!!! Wooooohoooooo!!!! And that's not all! She released TWO different Workbooks! One Life edition and one Biz edition! How perfectly generous and amazing is that???

  
You must know, that her 2012 workbook (plus the e-course as well) have inspired me sooo much, that I decided to get my trainer certification. I'm currently writing my first own e-course! Very exciting times ....!

But now I'm off to print my 2013 workbooks on A5 paper to stuff my violet Domino Filofax to the gills!!!!!


By clicking on the images in the righthand bar, you'll navigate directly to Leonie's website! Highly recommended ... ;-)

7 comments:

  1. Yay for you! Lovely calendar that features our Lime Tree Fruits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Sandra! I'm so very proud of her!!!

      Delete
  2. OK, you have talked about Leonie and her workbooks in the past. Her site intriques me. I just signed up for the whole thing! My life could use some transformation. Thank you for sharing about this.

    I have a question. I am in the US. I would like to print out Leonie's pages for an A% as you have, but my printer automatically prints it out 8 1/2 x 11 - US letter size. Do you have any idea how I can get it to print in A5?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @MerryLemon Yay foe signing up!Did you subscribe to the Goddess Circle? You wont regret it because you'll have access to so many frebees, these workbooks included!

    As for printing: In the printer menu choose A4 as the paper source format. Then choose the option Print booklet to have two A5 pages on one A4 page. All you need to do then is cut the oages in half and hole punch them.
    If you don't have access to A4 paper, you can define the paper size in the PDF file to A5, then in the printer menu select A5 as paper source even if you onlky have letter size available. It shouldbthen print A5 pages on lettersized paper. Still need to trim and ounch the pages tho...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work!








    Ring Binder Planners Refills

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! I used your links to purchase the 2013 Create Your Incredible Planners. Woo hoo!! I would have used your most recent blog but the links don't seem to work. :( anyway, I would love to get the free time management ebook... please let me know how to email you - Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete